site hit counter

[MQG]⋙ PDF Gratis Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books

Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books



Download As PDF : Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books

Download PDF Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books


Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books

I read this book with Book Whore online book club. The one thing that I enjoy about book club is I am often exposed to books I would normally not read. I have been a little out of touch with the paranormal romance world recently and have been hiding in the world of historical romance. So when I was presented with the opportunity to host book club with a paranormal romance book I jumped on board, happy to say hello again to the mythical world of PNR.

Emma and Jake are two similar characters who are attending the same college. When I say similar I mean eerily similar, but from the second they lay eyes on each other the attraction they share is impossible to resist. Ah but the kicker to the story you ask? They both are keeping secrets that hardly leave time for a relationship. Technically this story would classify as "insta love" but I think it was done right and not over the top.

I really like the character of Emma, she is kind of a bad *ss chick. I mean she is kicking butt left and right and having her butt kicked left and right. Yet she keeps going back for more, Emma is no damsel in distress and for that Lynn Rush I thank you. I also really enjoyed Jake and his development in this story. You literally see Jake's character form right before your very eyes. The fact that Jake is hot only adds to how much I enjoyed his character.

Oh! What? How dare I talk about a YA character that way? No worries cougars the characters in this story have an age range in their twenties, mid twenties to be exact. Which brings me to another part of this story I liked; I am an older college student so I really loved the fact that the characters were older. Although maturity wise they still seemed like younger characters. I have noticed in these New Adult novels the characters are only like eighteen, so this was a nice change up.

My favorite part of this story is most certainly the action. I loved the fight scenes and the unfolding mystery that looms on the pages of Violet Midnight. I was desperate trying to put the pieces together of what was going to happen. No worries I won't tell you, you are going to have to pick up this story and find out for yourself.

I recommend this book to mature YA readers and lovers of Paranormal Romance.

Read Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books

Tags : Violet Midnight [Lynn Rush] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. <span><span><b>Violet Midnight is out of print as of 3/31/15 due to publisher closing its doors.</b></span> </span><div><b><span>Watch</span><span> </span>LynnRush.com<span> </span></b><span><b>for updates on a possible reprint and new/upcoming books</b>.</span></div><div>**New Adult Paranormal Romance. Book One in the Violet Night Trilogy**</div> <div> </i></div> Let the Hunt begin...</i><div> </i><div></div><div>Pursuing a normal existence by attending college proves difficult for vampire Hunter,Lynn Rush,Violet Midnight,Crescent Moon Press,193725481X,Fantasy,Fantasy - Urban,Fiction - Fantasy,Fiction Fantasy Urban,Science Fiction & Fantasy,Urban fantasy

Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books Reviews


Violet Midnight is the start to a really cool new series. I was a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in high school so as soon as the book jumps right into a scene where the main character calls a cross bow out of thin air and kills a vampire, I knew I would like this book.

Emma is freakin' awesome. She is a hunter, although since she is one of a kind I don't really know how everyone knows to call her the hunter, but the name isn't really too important. What is important is that she kicks butt! Although I would hate not sleeping or eating or drinking. I love food! (I would probably get way more done if I didn't have to sleep though) When Emma met Jake, I could feel the connection the two of them shared. It was so cool to watch them try and uncover the mystery surrounding them. Jake is pretty cool too. He really is a sweet heart. I knew right away that he was not like Emma, but I loved watching the story unfold the way it did. And their connection never wavered- that was what I liked the most about Violet Midnight.

Violet Midnight is an interesting take on vampires. I was riveted. The book is pretty brisk. The action just keeps moving alone. There are no dull moments or lags in the storyline. It took awhile before we got any sort of real answers but it was so worth it. The plot just kept building and building until there was an epic ending! I loved Violet Midnight and I can't wait to read the second book. I am a little curious as to the direction that it is going to take. I'm excited to find out!

*Disclaimer- I got a copy of this book for free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review. I did not receive any compensation for my review.
A Buffy book without the love triangle. Strong characters make this an intriguing book. Great job Lynn rush. 4 stars
Great book. I loved Emma and Jake - they had an awesome connection. The plot twist were great and unexpected. Can't wait to start the next book.
Sorry, Wasteland. I have a new favorite from Rush.

I'm not much for long reviews, so I'll list three things I absolutely loved about this novel

1. Jake and Emma's relationship. Their feelings for each other grew with each passing page, and it didn't seem forced. They share an easy camaraderie and work well as a team.

2. The action. Hello. My favorite part of Lynn Rush novels.

3. The original mythos--complex, yet easy to get absorbed in. Well done!

I'm ready for the sequel! )
I read this book with Book Whore online book club. The one thing that I enjoy about book club is I am often exposed to books I would normally not read. I have been a little out of touch with the paranormal romance world recently and have been hiding in the world of historical romance. So when I was presented with the opportunity to host book club with a paranormal romance book I jumped on board, happy to say hello again to the mythical world of PNR.

Emma and Jake are two similar characters who are attending the same college. When I say similar I mean eerily similar, but from the second they lay eyes on each other the attraction they share is impossible to resist. Ah but the kicker to the story you ask? They both are keeping secrets that hardly leave time for a relationship. Technically this story would classify as "insta love" but I think it was done right and not over the top.

I really like the character of Emma, she is kind of a bad *ss chick. I mean she is kicking butt left and right and having her butt kicked left and right. Yet she keeps going back for more, Emma is no damsel in distress and for that Lynn Rush I thank you. I also really enjoyed Jake and his development in this story. You literally see Jake's character form right before your very eyes. The fact that Jake is hot only adds to how much I enjoyed his character.

Oh! What? How dare I talk about a YA character that way? No worries cougars the characters in this story have an age range in their twenties, mid twenties to be exact. Which brings me to another part of this story I liked; I am an older college student so I really loved the fact that the characters were older. Although maturity wise they still seemed like younger characters. I have noticed in these New Adult novels the characters are only like eighteen, so this was a nice change up.

My favorite part of this story is most certainly the action. I loved the fight scenes and the unfolding mystery that looms on the pages of Violet Midnight. I was desperate trying to put the pieces together of what was going to happen. No worries I won't tell you, you are going to have to pick up this story and find out for yourself.

I recommend this book to mature YA readers and lovers of Paranormal Romance.
Ebook PDF Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books

0 Response to "[MQG]⋙ PDF Gratis Violet Midnight Lynn Rush 9781937254810 Books"

Post a Comment