site hit counter

[VLG]≫ Read Gratis How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books

How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books



Download As PDF : How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books

Download PDF How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books


How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books

Anyone who actually thinks this book is serious is lame. Of course Heidi and SPencer are in on the joke. This book is really all fluff. Nothing interesting or juicy at all. Not even a fun beach read. Does not give tips on "how to be famous". Just very lame and very boring. Do not waste your money. It doesn't really say anything about anything.

Read How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books

Tags : How to Be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press, and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture [Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. From braving the wilds of Los Angeles to the Costa Rican jungle, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have learned a thing or two about reality...television,Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt,How to Be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press, and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture,Grand Central Publishing,0446555916,Fame.,Fame,General,Humor,Humor General,Popular Culture - General

How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books Reviews


I got my hands on a review copy of this book. It was a quick read-- like something you would read on a plane to pass the time.

I understand that the two authors are supposed to be playing some type of reality show character-- I get that. But I also think that the book falls flat as a satire. I'm sure that's what the ghostwriter was going for-- a comedic, lighthearted look at Pratt and Montag, who are tabloid fodder-- by choice.

But the book misses its mark-- it's not really funny. It's just sad.
First of all I want to clear something up....I did not BUY this book. I read through it at a local bookstore because I knew it would be a waste of money. DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK. The couple openly admits to only writing the book to help in their quest for fame. You are helping these two souless losers by purchasing the book...even if you just throw it away. Go to a book store and take a glance before buying online. You will thank me later! Just send me the money for the book and I will meet you somewhere for a swift kick in the junk. You will come out ahead.
Chapter Titles Your Point of Entry, Spencer's Guide to Playing the Villain, Heidi's Guide to Playing the Bombshell, Pretty on the Outside!, The Paps are Your Friends, Tell Your Story, Couple Power!, Building Your Brand, Getting Word Done Is Your Job, By Heidi, Famously Ever After, Epilogue, In Case of Emergency
Format Hardcover

Precis How to be Famous is a guide to the formula used by Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag on how they got famous for... well... being famous. Their formula seems to mostly consist of walking a well-balanced line where you don't cross into taboodom, but you get as much overexposure and drama involving yourselves as possible. They talk about the Jennifer Garner method of trading up your partner. The Angelina Jolie method of getting the one you want. The beneficial parts of being a (please excuse my language) [...] and villain and backstabbing your way to the top are also mentioned. They talk about how the sum of two parts is greater than the whole and back it up with the formula Speidi > Spencer + Heidi. I mean, these guys should know, right? Because they are reality TV stars who made themselves one of the most photographed and talked about couples in Hollywood, so who better to teach you how to become famous than the people who became famous while not using any talents or accomplishing anything extraordinary. And just think, all this for less than the price of 5 US Weeklies.

Verdict I Heart It. Read this like a guide to get famous, and you'll be sorely disappointed. Read this like the humor that its intended to be, and you'll laugh. I guess that if you really wanted to be famous (but by reading this it only reiterated to me that I do not, in fact) there are some tips that you could pick up along the way. There are about ten gazillion pictures in this little book, so the reading isn't heavy at all. It's just a matter of determining how much Speidi you can look at in one sitting that will determine when you will put it down. This would make a great gift for that social climber you know or that wannabe Hollywood starlet next door. Just sayin' since Christmas is around the corner.

[...]
I read the book and guess what, I am NOT famous. Of course I didn't follow the guidelines. Such as be the villain, befriend someone and turn on them. You could also use a current BFF or family member if you want. Learn their weakness and deepest darkest secret to use or hold until needed. Hire a personal trainer, personal shopper, and plastic surgery may be needed. Always look your best, go to where the "paps" are to get photographed.
This is not a book for those who are easily influenced. If you follow the books guidelines you will be penniless and all alone.
I was interested since Spencer Pratt seemed to be able to launch "news" so I thought it woul;d be interested to see how what strategies he uses but the book has nothing to offer. The font is big in order to fill pages, has a lot of pictures and not really any advice or strategy for that matter.

If one wants to be famous, learn a skill and focus on it. Any interview with Lady Gaga would do you more good than this book. The authors say, it just costs the price of several US weeklys together, well just buy the US weeklys since you learn more in one issue than in this book.

Alexander von Roon
THE MANHATTAN DATING PROJECT
Alrighty, not sure how I came upon this book but I bought it. Overall, this book was alright and it's a fun read that you don't take very seriously. At some points in the book, Spencer gets really annoying but I kind of like Heidi. I truly believe that she'd have a career if she kicks him to the curb. Anyways, if your looking for a fun read to pass a lil bit of time, and to laugh at time this book is ok for you!
finished this is one day. easy read.
Anyone who actually thinks this book is serious is lame. Of course Heidi and SPencer are in on the joke. This book is really all fluff. Nothing interesting or juicy at all. Not even a fun beach read. Does not give tips on "how to be famous". Just very lame and very boring. Do not waste your money. It doesn't really say anything about anything.
Ebook PDF How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books

0 Response to "[VLG]≫ Read Gratis How to Be Famous Our Guide to Looking the Part Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt 9780446555913 Books"

Post a Comment